Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Editing Services

I started my writing and editing career in January of 2008. Since the start of my career my passion for the craft has only grown stronger in that time. Not only do I have the drive to perfect my own books but to help other busy authors as well. I have several years of freelance editing experience, have recently attended advanced grammar classes in college, and extensively study the craft of writing. I'm also a USA Today bestselling author.

I succeed when my client succeeds. Editing should be a creative experience and as enjoyable as possible, so my goal is to provide fast, friendly, and efficient service while working with my clients. No author is the same, so I can tailor your editing plan for you.  I use my passion for the craft with my education to give my clients the best editing experience that I can.


The areas of editing I cover are:

Content Editing

  • The flow of the story. 
  • Plot strengths, weaknesses, and inconsistencies. 
  • Point of view, tone, and voice flow.
  • Character development. 
  • Dialogue 
Line Editing 
  • Line by line editing for typos and grammatical errors. 
  • Page by page revision recommendations when applicable. 
  • Phone, email, or online chat time for brainstorming your manuscript. 
Rate: 

Editing services: $1.25 per page (double spaced). 



Email: creativemanuscripts@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Which association are you registered with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to email me at creativemanuscripts@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I been trying to get in contact with you about editing a manuscript for me. Can you please get in contact with me at Cleokaine@yahoo.com. thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete